ENJOY THE YOUTH, which is headquartered at Avenida Atlântico nº 16 piso 12.11 1990-019 Lisboa Portugal, has prepared this Statement to describe its practices regarding the collection, use, storage, transfer and other individually identifiable information (Personal Data).
Unless otherwise specified ENJOY THE YOUTH is responsible for processing the personal data described in this Statement.
1. What Personal Data does ENJOY THE YOUTH collect and how is it used?
1.1 Legal basis
• The users of the online store;
1.2 What Personal Data is collected and used by ENJOY THE YOUTH?
• Personal Information and contact information. This includes: Name and Surname, E-mail address, Phone number, IBAN and Fiscal Data for billing.
1.3. How does ENJOY THE YOUTH use Personal Data?
ENJOY THE YOUTH uses the Personal Data listed above, in accordance with the law, for the following purpose:
• To pass invoices of orders made in the online store;
2. How ENJOY THE YOUTH stores Personal Data and who can access it?
ENJOY THE YOUTH maintains an automatic registration of your Personal Data when required.
The people and entities that may have access to your Personal Data are:
• The administrative services of ENJOY THE YOUTH, located at Avenida Atlântico nº 16 piso 12.11 1990-019 Lisboa Portugal;
• Sub-contracted service providers like transport services.
When ENJOY THE YOUTH hires a service provider for the processing of Personal Data on its behalf, it will choose a subcontractor that will provide sufficient guarantees regarding appropriate technical and security measures for the management of this information and will oblige the subcontractor to act on behalf of ENJOY THE YOUTH and under instructions from ENJOY THE YOUTH.
3. Confidentiality and Security
ENJOY THE YOUTH stores personal data securely and therefore will maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against the unauthorized or illegal use of Personal Data and/or against accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or illegal destruction of Personal Data.
In order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information, ENJOY THE YOUTH maintains physical and electronic security standards including encryption, access passwords and administrative procedures to protect the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data.
Only a limited number of people in our organization are authorized to access, delete or modify your data. These measures aim at continuously ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of Personal Data.
Administrative services or any of our contractual partners who have access to your data to provide services to ENJOY THE YOUTH are obliged by contract to keep such information confidential and may not use it for any purpose other than the achievement of the contractual objectives with ENJOY THE YOUTH.
4. Preservation of Personal
Data ENJOY THE YOUTH will maintain your Personal Data in accordance with the applicable legal requirements, and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes described in this Statement, as indicated above.
If you would like any additional information, please contact us for: email@example.com
5. Your Rights
In accordance with the law, you have the right to:
• Access your Personal Information;
• Correct or remove incorrect Data;
• Oppose the treatment of your Personal Data;
• Restrict the use of your Personal Data by ENJOY THE YOUTH;
In case of any significant changes in the way ENJOY THE YOUTH collects or uses Personal Data, the type of Personal Data it collects or any other aspect of this Statement, ENJOY THE YOUTH will publish a notice.